End-Of-Year Giving Campaign 2021
A Message from President Ryan Rippee
Partnering with you, The Cornerstone Bible College and Seminary continues to experience growth and impact in the work to which we have been called: exalting and proclaiming the supremacy and sufficiency of Christ by training expositors of the Scriptures who love and shepherd the flock.
- Two years ago, we set a goal to have 50 students attending TCBS by 2022. We currently have 44 enrolled for the Fall quarter.
- We overhauled and rolled out a new web site this past year (be sure to visit www.tcbs.org).
- Between our two scholarships, we were able to award $4,660 this past school year.
- We had three graduates this year (Arturo Solarzano, Vlad Zherebnenko, Austin Thompson). We are anticipating six graduates this June, 2022!
- Overall, the school has grown about 40% through this past year!
- We received a significant grant to emphasize missions in our curriculum, with the money helping fund student international missions opportunities for elective credit in missions.
- We established an endowment for long-term stability and growth of the school.
- We are now able to offer more classes to our college students through dual-enrollment of college and seminary students in the same classroom for over 80% of our program.
We want to continue this growth so that we can have impact in the Bay Area, the greater Northern California region, and around the world for the sake of Christ and his gospel. We want to be the first school students think of for equipping and training in ministry. To accomplish these goals, we need your continued support.
- We are looking for a volunteer or part-time Master of Library Sciences qualified librarian in this upcoming year to help organize and improve our school library.
- We desire to train more students, and our best recommendations come from you. Please invite potential students to come visit the campus and sit in on classes.
- Please pray for more local churches to join in the school’s vision and commit to give on a monthly basis. Due in large part to the COVID-19 pandemic, this area of regular giving is the one place we have seen a drop in donations.
- I am praying that in two years we would have 100 students attending TCBS. If you are interested in enrolling as a credit or audit student, please fill out the application online at www.tcbs.org or contact us for more information.
Your gift to our “Annual Fund” and the “General Scholarship Fund” supports the daily ongoing operations of TCBS and has lasting impact. Regardless of size, your annual gift matters, and your generosity helps ensure that the mission of TCBS will continue. Your gift will go directly toward training the next generation of pastors, missionaries and Christian leaders for gospel ministry.
You may also give to the “Steve Fernandez Memorial Scholarship Fund.” This fund is designed to assist seminary students with their tuition payments. Pastor Steve dedicated his life to training men for pastoral ministry, and we want to increase the opportunity for those called to pastoral ministry, church planting, and missions to receive financial aid for their current and future ministry here in the United States or abroad.
Finally, you may give to the “TCBS Endowment.” The endowment is designed to give us long-term stability by holding the principal funds in balance while making the investment income (interest) available for use each year. If you are considering a donation to our endowment, please reach out to us at the office. For a complete guide for tax-free giving to our endowment, please click here.
Would you consider giving a gift today to help us finish our year strong? You can give online to both the “Annual Fund” and the “Steve Fernandez Memorial Scholarship Fund” at www.tcbs.org/give or you can make checks payable to “TCBS” (710 Broadway Street, Vallejo, CA 94590). If you send a check, please include your address so that we can send you a tax-deductible receipt.
Your servant in Christ,
The Cornerstone Bible College and Seminary